An officer who was involved in a Monday shooting that left a man hospitalized turned off her body camera just before the incident.
welp there goes that idea
WHY CAN YOU EVEN TURN IT OFF. IT SHOULDN’T HAVE THAT OPTION.
THEY HAVE THAT OPTION?! THAT’S RETARDED! I THOUGHT IT WAS GENERALLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THE PERSON THE CAMERA IS MEANT TO BE WATCHING SHOULDN’T HAVE ANY ACCESS TO THE MECHANISM THAT TURNS IT ON AND OFF!
something like 60% of police, when given body cams, attempted to disable or alter them within two weeks of having them. there was a study. google it.
For fuck’s sake
Doing this should result in them losing their job. No questions asked.
Ok just a thought here, but could you imagine going to the bathroom with the camera, that would be a huge violation of privacy to have your junk or lack of junk on camera.
- aries: can write hella cute poems
- taurus: amazing at putting together ikea furniture
- gemini: best mac and cheese maker around
- cancer: can decorate cakes really good
- leo: photoshop expert
- virgo: can memorize song lyrics in a flash
- libra: great at finding four leaf clovers
- scorpio: super good with makeup
- sagittarius: can take really pretty photos
- capricorn: expert tree climber
- aquarius: awesome at giving speeches
- pisces: can beat any and every video game